3 Orange Beach Vacation Ideas
3 Orange Beach Vacation Ideas
The Wharf is our city’s top spot, conveniently located at the center of all the fun. From exclusive shopping and dining to world-class attractions and entertainment, you won’t find a better experience anywhere else in the city—or beyond.
Here are three spectacular vacation ideas that are sure to make your stay one for the books.
Girls Shopping and Sipping Weekend
As the saying goes: Girls just want to have fun—and there’s no better place to do just that than at the shops and restaurants located at The Wharf.
Shop ‘til you drop
Searching for chic home decor, accessories and/or jewelry? Pop in to The Bungalows for your favorite brands, including Pandora, Vera Bradley, Kameleon Jewelry, John Mederios, Waxing Poetic, Lampe Berger and Thymes, to name a few.
Looking for pieces that add coastal elegance and southern charm to your home? Sea la vie has an extraordinary selection of exciting designs.
If you’re on the hunt for something more unique, peruse Fish on a Dish for a wide array of local art, pottery, jewelry and beach ornaments, as well as Rhythm Magic Motion clocks.
Got something else in mind entirely? Here’s a complete list of shops at The Wharf.
When the shopping day is over—or you need a short break—enjoy a fresh, beachy beverage with a great view of the waterways at The Boat Bar, located behind Marlin Circle. You can’t miss it!
Or take time to refresh with the best tapas and wine around at Red or White Wine. Want some entertainment, too? Be sure to catch live music on Sundays from 2 p.m.-5 p.m.
Need a pick-me-up to keep the fun going? Stop by The Southern Grind Coffee House and enjoy one of their specialty coffees on their cozy covered porch. Need to cool down? Grab a scoop of their gelato for an extra special treat.
Guys Fishing Trip
The Wharf is home to more than the finest shopping and dining—our Marina is the hub of a number of popular fishing events, including:
- The Orange Beach Billfish Classic
- The Wharf Boat & Yacht Show
- The Blue Marlin Grand Championship—“the Greatest Show in Sportfishing”
- The Gulf Coast Triple Crown Championship Series, the No.1 championship chase in big game sportfishing
Looking for a more personalized trip? A fishing charter at the Sanroc Cay Marina in Orange Beach may be just the ticket!
Fun for the Whole Family
Rated as one of the top 10 safest cities in Alabama, Orange Beach is known for being a great family beach vacation spot.
The Wharf is an especially family-friendly spot, with a wide range of fun things to do, such as:
- Attending SPECTRA, The Wharf’s free sound and light show
- Enjoying a round at the 18-hole Mini Golf course
- Making memories at Breakout Orange Beach, an interactive Escape Room
- Playing the newest arcade games, Bazooka Ball, Mission Impossible and Laser Tag at The Arena
- Riding the iconic Ferris Wheel
- Soaking up paradise at The Oasis Pool, which offers a zero-entry wave pool, lagoon pool, lazy river, waterfalls and more
- Taking in the scenes via the Hummingbird Zipline Course
It’s officially Wharf season. Ready to start making unforgettable summer memories? Book your stay with Wharf Rental Management today.